All of Western Civilization is under attack from anti-Christian forces who want to sever us from our Christian origins. Whether Canada, Ireland or America there is a common strategy for severing us from our national and cultural roots in Christianity. They do this by rewriting history and demonizing the former generations. This was the approach of the Bolshevik communists when they assumed control of the Russian government in 1917. Alexander Solzhenitsyn, who spent 8 years in a Soviet labor camp, was referring to this when he wrote, "To destroy a people you must first sever their roots." This is right in line with the words of Karl Marx, "People without a heritage are easily persuaded." So, my friends in Ireland, Canada, Sweden, Finland, Bulgaria, the UK, etc. do not allow the Left to destroy your Christian heritage. In America, there has been an all-out attempt to sever us from our roots by demonizing America's Founding Fathers. I, therefore, was not really surprised at the answer I received when I sought God's direction after being invited to present America's 250-Year Celebration message on July 5th at Rock Church International in Virginia Beach, VA. I clearly sensed the Holy Spirit instructing me to present a PowerPoint presentation entitled, "Exonerating America's Founding Fathers." Click this link to hear this message. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbvU6yrh2J8
This presentation is based on the books, America's Revival Heritage, 1726: The Year that Defined America and America's Reawakening, available from Amazon and the Hyatt's website bookstore at https://eddiehyatt.com.

No comments:
Post a Comment